- Spill Kits & Containment
- Secondary Containment
- Safety Supplies
- Spill Kits and Spill Containment
- Safety Supplies and Equipment
- Drums and Secondary Containment
- Cleaning and Janitorial Supplies
- Oil Skimmers
- Clearance Products
SHIPPING & RETURN POLICY
Prices stated are F.O.B. origin, freight prepaid to destination specified in the order. OMIESP charges a shipping and handling fee, (which includes internal handling and related costs), on each order which is applied at time of order and reflected on the customer’s invoice. Receipts for shipping and handling charges will not be furnished. C.O.D. shipments are not permitted. Other terms and conditions may apply for other than standard ground delivery (“Other Freight Services”), including without limitation, expedited same day delivery, air freight, freight collect, export orders, hazardous materials, customer’s carrier, shipments outside the contiguous U.S. or other special handling by the carrier. Any charges incurred for Other Freight Services must be paid by the customer. Fuel surcharges may be applied. Title and risk of loss pass to customer upon tender of shipment to the carrier. If the product is damaged in transit, customers only recourse is to file a claim with the carrier.
Customers should contact OMIES Customer Service at kEncEmailxfcpsefstApnjft/dpn or call (504) 367-7562, if you are not satisfied with a product for any reason. Product returns must be made within 30 days from the date of purchase, unless otherwise indicated. Returned products must be in original packaging, unused, undamaged and in saleable condition. Proof of purchase is required in all cases. Product returns may be denied or made subject to restocking fees and other charges.
No returns are possible on edible or consumable items like water and sports drinks.
Customized products are sold on a “Final Sale” basis only. No cancellations, returns, refunds or credits are allowed.
If you need to return an item, you can ship it back by doing the following:
- Carefully package the item(s) and include the packing slip. If the packing slip is not available, please provide the purchase date, the original invoice number and the item number for the product.
- Write the reason for returning the product on your packing slip.
- Indicate whether you would like a replacement product or a credit.
- Ship the package to:
OMI Environmental & Safety Products (OMIESP)
1601 4th Street
Harvey, LA 70058
- Please prepay shipping as OMIESP does not accept Cash on Delivery (C.O.D.)
- For assistance with returns, call OMIESP Customer Service at kEncEmailxfcpsefstApnjft/dpn or call 504-367-7562 for assistance.